Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I Pity The Fool and other Scientific Indicators


I felt compelled to bring you an excerpt from a site that I follow throughout the day http://www.minyanville.com/. I have spoken about the scientific approaches to managing money. This is one of the big time indicators that you can use for the Gold market. Of course, I am just kidding.

This is pretty funny stuff. Mr. T debuted with his reality tv show last night. As one might expect, it didn’t go over very well. It appears that Mr. T and his Gold Chains have some influence over the Gold markets every time he hits milestones in his career.

I bring you the Mr. T Gold Indicator Key


1. 1981 - With gold at all-time high, Mr. T lands role in Major Blockbuster, Rocky III.

2. 1982 - Gold rebounds from sharp sell-off, but peaks as Mr. T lands role in hit TV series The A-Team.

3. 1987 - The A-Team is canceled, its final episode airing in March 1987... a final farewell for Mr. T?

4. 1996 - Mr. T returns to star in comedy cult classic "Spy Hard," as "Helicopter Pilot."

5. 2006 - Mr. T returns to television as star of reality show "I Pity the Fool." Series roundly panned by critics suggesting appetite for society's symbols of gold has peaked.