Friday, April 18, 2008

Financial Armageddon - Revised and Updated Edition

I interviewed Michael Panzner last year on his book “Financial Armageddon.” He basically spelled out everything that was about to happen to our credit markets, stock market, real estate markets, and economy. He made some bold predictions that are unfortunately coming true today.

Fast forward to today. Michael recently released his updated and revised edition. It is not for the faint of heart. At the same time, it is not a gloom and doom message. It is the message that you are not hearing in the media. It is the opposite side of the story that you hear from the cheerleaders on Wall Street. I interviewed Michael yesterday on Prudent Money. I typically interview guests during the first 15 minutes of the program leaving the time after the break available for questions. The information that he was presenting was compelling so I let him have the entire show.

I am not asking you to agree with what he has to say. I am asking you to listen. This is an extremely important message. Most investors don’t know the other side of the story. Although I have been writing some of the same message for a long time now, I come nowhere close to the amount of clarity and detail he brings to the current credit crisis we face in this country.

I want to encourage you to go to the website www.financialarmageddon.com and check out all of this information and buy this book. It is worth buying. If Michael is correct in his assessment, what would take place will blindside the investor who has not prepared for a potential crisis. Of course, who knows if everything he writes about will happen. I do believe that a good percentage of what he is writing about will occur. Even then, you don’t want that to be a surprise.

To listen to the interview, click here.

Copyright © 2008 Prudent Money and Bob Brooks. All rights reserved.