Monday, April 07, 2008

More Irresponsible Marketing

Hi, I am the Video Professor and I am known for giving away my training software (read: Yes, I am just giving this stuff away and paying all of these advertizing costs because I like charity work).

I want to give you the opportunity to try my new software that teaches you how to make money buying and selling on eBay. Now this DVD will not teach you how to make millions (read: however, if millions of you will just answer this “free” offer I will make millions of dollars).

Just call this number and I will send you for free this title and any of the 48 titles that I have produced, once again for free. You just pay a small shipping and handling cost (read: of $9.95, where I have a profit margin of around $ 6 per product).

It is amazing that these guys get on cable TV and make it seem like they are doing consumers a favor. They are doing nothing more than selling product. It is about selling hundreds of thousands of units for a nice little profit margin.

They use the word free and small shipping and handling cost to disguise the fact that you are actually buying a product that has been produced for a low cost.

I would really have much more respect for these companies if they wouldn’t resort to smoke and mirror marketing.

There are tons of these ads. Some of my favorites – The Real Estate Selling System, the Ross Gardine Stock System, the Make Millions From Home System, etc.

Do yourself a favor. These systems could actually provide great information. There is no question. However, buy the same information from authors who market and sell their information the correct way.

Copyright © 2008 Prudent Money and Bob Brooks. All rights reserved.